Rehoboth G Campus offers our space to various companies and groups for many kinds of events. Check out Previous Event Photos
Just 4 minutes away from Sinchon Subway Line 2 station, we provide clean space with reasonable prices and warm service. Access to Wired/Wireless mic, beam projector, tables and chairs are already included in Rental fee. Feel free to call us during office hours to consult about rentals. We will do our best to support you.
Seminars, Meetings, Workshops, etc.
- Room Capacity : 30 ~ 40
- Hours : Weekdays 9am ~ 10pm / Saturday 10am ~ 9pm (No rentals allowed on Sunday)
- Rental time : Minimum 2 hours
Individual work and study, Group Meetings, Conferences, Lectures, Parties, etc.
- Room capacity : 60 ~ 70
- Hours : Weekdays 6pm ~ 10pm / Saturday 10am ~ 9pm (No rentals allowed on Sunday)
- Rental time : Minimum 3 hours
Whole Space (Main Hall + Seminar Room)
Group meeting, Conference, Lecture, Seminar, Workshop etc
- Room capacity : 100 ~ 110
- Hours : Weekdays 6pm ~ 10pm / Saturday 10am ~ 9pm (No rentals allowed on Sunday, A discussion with the manager is required for Rehoboth G Campus space rental)
- Negotiable with the manager if you need Rehoboth G Campus space rental before 6pm
- Rental time : Minimum 3 hours
- Whole Space reservation requires minimum order of drinks. (Minimum orders can be negotiated with manager)
Shared Facilities Instructions
90,000 / hour
Minimum 2 hours
30 ~ 40 people
130,000 / hour
Minimum 3 hours
60 ~ 70 people
200,000 / hour
Minimum 3 hours
100 ~ 110 people
- ※ All fees are applied to Rehoboth G Campus members only. Taxes will be charged separately.
- ※ Rental confirmation: 30% deposit is required to confirm reservation.
- ※ Refund policy : Cancellation of reservation made at least 10 days prior to the date of event, 100% of deposit will be refunded. Cancellation made less than 10 days and more than 5 days, 50% of deposit will be refunded. Cancellation made less than 3 days deposit is nun-refundable.
- ※ Before reserving, please add 30 minutes each for setup and clean up time in your consideration.
- ※ Any reservation related to filming must be consulted with manager before making reservations online.
How to reserve space
Any inquiries over phone are available during our office hour (9am to 6pm)
- Open Hours and Prices
- Mon ~ Fri: 9am to 10pm
- Sat: 10am to 9pm
- There are no charges on using coworking space per day. However, we don’t allow outside food or drink, so please use the cafe located inside of Rehoboth G Campus. When occupied by groups with reservation, access to our space will be limited for visitors without a reservation. Weekly Schedules are provided on our Rehoboth G campus website.
- Rental fees:
- 30-40 Seminar room: 90,000 Won/hour (VAT excluded)
60-70 Stage(Main hall) : 130,000 Won/hour (VAT excluded)
※ Before 6pm on weekdays, Main hall can be rented up to 3 hours. There’s no time limit on Saturday.
- 100-110 Whole campus(Main hall/Seminar room) : 200,000 Won/hour (VAT excluded)
- Deposit :
- Confirmation is sent on the date we receive a 30% deposit.
- Refund :
Cancellation of reservation made at least 10 days prior to the date of event, the renter will be refunded 100% of deposit fee. Cancellation made less than 10 days and more than 5 days, 50% of deposit fee will be refunded.
※Please add 30 minutes of Setup and another 30 minutes for Clean Up time in your consideration for reserving our space.
- Do we pay for access to beam projectors and sound equipment separately?
- All fees for using wire/wireless internet, beam projector, wire/wireless mic, tables and chairs are already included in total rental fee.
- What is maximum capacity of Rehoboth G campus? Do we have to clean up after events?
Maximum capacity of Rehoboth G Campus is 110. We may charge an extra deposit fee for recycling and cleaning for events with more than 100 people. Tables and chairs must be returned to its original place. All waste must be recycled and placed in designated containers. Recycling cans and garbage bags are provided by Rehoboth G Campus.
(All waste from catering should be cleaned up by the catering company.)
- Paid parking lot is located right next to Hyundai Venture ville and behind the Kia Automobile building. (2,000 won per 30 minutes, Cash only) View Map
- About 5 minutes walking distance from Rehoboth Campus, a Public parking lot is located across Sogang University main entrance. (1,800 won per an hour) View Map
Rehoboth G Campus is located 4 minutes walking distance from Subway Line 2, Sinchon station Exit 7. After walking across the road toward KEB 하나 bank across Exit 7, follow Baekbeom-ro which is on the left side of Direction to Sogang University. About 100m, Rehoboth G Campus is located on the 1st floor of Hyundai Venture ville building. Video footage for location
- Line 2 Sinchon Station - Exit 7 (4 minutes walk distance)
- Line 6 Gwangheungchang Station - Exit 1,7 (20 minutes walk distance)
- Kyung Eui Central Line Sogang University Station - Exit 1 (5 minutes walk distance)
Sinchon traffic circle (rotary)
Blue 110B, 604, 740 Green 6716, 7016, 7613